Forum about Teacher ads - Middle school
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 38386 - from Alicia (Australia) - 2011-03-09
Middle school : "Australian middle school class seeks pen friends"

Hi all, I am a teacher at an Australian middle school and I'm seeking a class of 12-13 year olds to swap emails with my kids. My class are very excited to hear from people from any country. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you are interested.

38386 -
modify delete 72957 - Reply from Helder (France) - 2012-12-30

Hello,
I'm an English teacher from France and I am at the moment working on Australia with my students who are the same age as yours. And my idea is to make them ask students the same age living in Australia information about their lives and culture. We live in the East of France, at the border of Switzerland and Germany. If you are interested, please contact me as soon as possible.
Sincerly,
Helder Reis

38386 -
modify delete 46646 - Reply from Wayne (Canada) - 2012-09-11

Hi Alicia

My name is Wayne, and I have 21 Grade 7 students who would love to swap Emails with your students. We are in FisherBranch, Manitoba, Canada. They have typed up letters about themselves, and I could Email their letters to you. If you are interested in corresponding with us in Canada, that would be excellent. Let me know if you are interested by Emailing me at the kochanw@lakeshoresd.mb.ca.

Take Care

Wayne

38386 -
modify delete 42693 - Reply from Sukran (Turkey) - 2011-12-13

I'm an English teacher in Turkey, with students of 4th, 6th and 7th grades, 10 - 13 ages. I would prefer pen friendship first by letters, because all of these children haven´t got internet at home, and it would be a multidimensional,more beautiful, and effective experience for them.Then they can communicate in class where there are computers. Thanks.

38386 -
modify delete 41815 - Reply from isabelle (France) - 2011-10-16

Hi! I'm a French English teacher in Nice ( on the French Riviera) and my pupils are the same age as yours and as eager to discover other ways of life.
We'd be all delighted to join your project, please do contact me if it's not too late,
thank you,
isabelle

38386 -
modify delete 41394 - Reply from nadia (Morocco) - 2011-10-02

hi , i m an english teacher in a primary and midlle school and i m really interested to swap e mails with your kids it will be a good and useful for us and welcome again .

38386 -
modify delete 40737 - Reply from marie (Sweden) - 2011-09-12

Hi!

I am also a teacher and I have a 5th grade. But now we are starting a project where I will have students ages 10-16 and they all want to write to a penpal in an englishspeaking country. I hope to hear from you .

Bye

Marie Dahlstrand

38386 -
modify delete 40514 - Reply from Merav (Israel) - 2011-09-03

My name is Merav I am an English teacher in elementary school Israel . I will be happy for pen pal project with your pupils. Would you like to ?

Wait to hear from you.

Merav

38386 -
modify delete 40379 - Reply from Céline (France) - 2011-08-31

Hi, I'm an English teacher in France. I have 6 groups. My pupils are from 11 to 16. They are very interested in exchanging with pupils from other countries. I would prefer starting an e-mail or letter exchange with my 13-14 - year - old - pupils. Are you still looking for penpals? Faithfully, Céline

38386 -
modify delete 39943 - Reply from djadji (Senegal) - 2011-08-17

hello i very happy to meet you there and it s so kindeful to meet the kind of man just o echange about ideas ok well i m english lover and i work with the primary secondary school in my town thies ok now if you are interesting may be i would help you to make friend with my secondary school

38386 -
modify delete 39416 - Reply from Kimberly (USA) - 2011-07-15

Hello. I teach 7th grade in Rockvale, TN, USA. I have 3 classes of about 27 that I'm looking for pen pals for (ages 12-13). Do you have a class that you'd like my students to be pen pals with?

Thank you, Kimberly Rein
http://www.rms.rcs.k12.tn.us/Teachers/ReinK/reink_new.htm

38386 -
modify delete 38987 - Reply from isabelle (France) - 2011-06-14

Hello,
my name is Isabelle DURASTEL. I teach English in primary school and Junior high in the South of France, near Toulouse. For next September I plan to start an exchange with an English speaking school . If you are interested, please let me know. I'll be happy to correspond with the teachers first, in order to think about the best ways to create this "twinning". Hope to read from you soon.

Isa.

38386 -
modify delete 38556 - Reply from Natali (Russia) - 2011-03-31

hello! i am from Russia and it would be interesting for me and for my students to communicate with you!

38386 -
modify delete 38446 - Reply from Pascale (France) - 2011-03-20

Hi
I'm a teacher of English in a french collège. I was also thinking of an email exchange for my 5ème pupils (aged 12 13). They are very motivated, curious, open-minded and would love sharing information with pupils from Australia.
Don't hesitate to emaim me back if you are interested.
Regards.
Pascale

38386 -
modify delete 38411 - Reply from Gudrun (Germany) - 2011-03-13

Hi Alicia,
What about snail-mail penpals?

38386 -
modify delete 38388 - Reply from Maria (Denmark) - 2011-03-09

Hi.
I think some of my pupils would be interrested in e-mailing with your pupil. We are actually just about to start our "Australia-theme". It couldn't be a better match!:)
It's a 6th grade 12-13 years old. Their ability to write English is very different, but I'm sure this will make them even better.

I really hope to hear from you soon!

Kind regards
Maria Broni
Denmark

Forum about Teacher ads - Middle school - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info